Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Showers

Welcome back to another challenge here at 
The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Terri here to host this week's challenge "April Showers"
If we want our gardens to flourish and bring us beautiful flowers this Spring, we will have endure a few raindrops. So, for this challenge, please create a project using something to do with rain for your focus  (rain, raindrops, raincoat, rain boots, umbrella, etc.). 

I would once again like to welcome our FOUR new Sisters to the Sisterhood.
They are debuting their creation on today's challenge and we are looking forward to having them create with us over the next six months!
I hope you'll also give them a warm welcome. 

The sisters and I have created some beautiful projects for your inspiration and  I would like to 'jump in' first (sorry couldn't help myself ... lol)!
As a child, two of my favorite things to do on a rainy day were to splash in the puddles and make mud pies when the rain had stopped. So when I found this picture of a little boy splashing in the puddle, I knew it was the perfect image for my project. 


Now here's inspiration from my sistahs . . .
Inside to show the pop up umbrella.






















Deadline to enter: 
You have until Sunday, April 19th - 8:00 P.M. (EST).
Winner will be announced Tuesday, April 21st.
Please remember to follow these few simple rules:

  • No backlinking only new creations.
  • Three (3) entry limit.
  • You can share with as many other challenges as you like.
  • Must follow challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available).
  • Direct link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • We would really appreciate you turning OFF the word verification.

It's time to put on your thinking cap and get busy creating. 
You don't want to miss out on the chance to be one of our Top Award Winners.
Happy Crafting!
Terri 


4 comments:

Terri's Cards N More said...

Oh my gosh, ladies. What wonderful creations. Each one is a true piece of art and so inspiring. I am in awe of your work.

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful DT inspiration. Vee xx

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! The DT projects are all stunning. Best, CG

Glenda said...

Lovely creations ladies! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Glenda's Cards